Sunday, December 20, 2009

Final Countdown

This is it. I've been e-mailing with Pengfei, Emily and Diana about coordinating the final put-together, in which the objects and people (grafted with the mo-cap movements) are imported into the CAROSA map, and then the entire animation is carried out and made into a .mov file that I will then edit in iMovie and to which I will add the voiceover/music. The goal is to send the final product in by 4pm Tuesday. It's scary because it feels like there are lots of balls in the air; each person is responsible for crucial steps of the process. Here's to hoping everything goes smoothly. I've got the audio ready to go... with luck, the whole thing will be just under 6 minutes long. One of the biggest issues right now is fixing bugs in the skeleton/mo-cap part of the animation (in other words, ensuring that the agents in the model are performing the actions I did in the mo-cap suit). I'm not a religious person, but if I were, this would be the time to pray. I'll invoke Jediism for now: please oh please, let the force be with us.

Screen capture of the model as is (courtesy of Pengfei Huang):

No comments:

Post a Comment